Internet-delivered TV is a reality! In the App Store you can find different applications from tv networks like ABC, ESPN, FOX that are now available to download, most of them require a cable subscription in order to see the latest episode of a tv series, but you can see the previous 4 episodes for free without a cable subscription.
HBO NOW℠ is the new standalone streaming service that gives you all of HBO–every season, every episode of HBO’s original series, past and present, plus more of the biggest and latest movies than any other streaming service. HBO has all their content available for a monthly fee ($14.99).
For a limited time, HBO NOW℠ is available for a free 1 month trial!!
To prevent unexpected charges when the trail month ends, turn off the automatic renewal after you finish downloading the app. If when the trail month ends you decide to keep the service you can go to setting and turn on auto renewal.
- Tap on the App Store
- On the search window at the top right corner type “hbo now”
- Tap on the App with the icon of HBO Now.
- Tap on Start Your Free Trial (1)
- You will get a message that says: Subscription Terms. Subscribe to HBO NOW . This subscription will start a free trial lasting 1 month after which you will be charted $14.99 on a 1-Month basis (2). Tap Continue
- You will get another box message: Confirm Subscription. The subscription will continue unless automatic renewal is turned off in Settings at least on day before subscription period ends (3). Tap OK.
- On the next screen, fill in your information(4).
To turn off auto renewal:
- Tap on Settings
- Tap on iTunes & App Stores
- Tap on your Apple ID. You will get a box with different options, tap on View Apple ID (5).
- Under Subscriptions tap Manage (6).
- Tap on HBO NOW (7)
- Turn off the auto renewal option (it will be green, slide to the left to set it white (white means it is off)